Multi-function facility in a quiet residential area in a scenic zone
We set five themes for the designing of this facility.
1) A shape of building compliant with various building restrictions applicable to scenic zones and harmonious with the neighborhood environment without creating an oppressive feeling,
2) A design that gives peace of mind to both those who need help and those who provide help at the time of disaster,
3) Establishment of a rehabilitation area that enhances patients’ “perseverance” and “hope for recovery,”
4) Establishment of various facilities to treat different symptoms of individual recuperating inpatients, and
5) A landscape design that allows patients to feel the seasons with their five senses with the use of colors and scents of flowers, etc.
|Total floor area||6,838m²|